Matterport 3D Tours are the industry standard for bringing real spaces online in an immersive and interactive format, effectively creating a “digital twin” of a physical space. Digital twins can be created for almost any indoor and outdoor environment and are essentially a comprehensive digital copy of a space itself.
With the power of Matterport 3D tours, users have the ability to walkthrough any space online, on any device. This allows them to feel like they are actually in the space to explore what it has to offer, better understand the layout, and become more comfortable before committing to an in-person visit. Point3D Commercial Imaging, a leading Matterport 3D tour provider in Canada, offers a range of professional imaging services to transform real-life spaces into digital twins.
Matterport is the industry leader in 3D virtual tour technology. It provides the hardware and software to capture the highest quality, feature rich, and immersive 3D tours than any alternative – making it Point3D’s go to camera for capturing spaces in 3D. Matterport 3D tours have applications in a variety of industries such as residential and commercial real estate, retail, hospitality, heritage buildings, and facilities management.
What is the advantage of Matterport?
Matterport 3D tours are the most immersive, highest quality and feature rich virtual tours on the market. They offer the fastest-loading and realistic experience to showcase almost any type of space. They are the closest thing to actually being there. By combining 360-image and depth measurement data, the digital twins are the most accurate representation of the space and can be easily navigated online. Point3D exclusively uses the Matterport technology to create virtual tours that help companies with their real estate, marketing, and facilities management needs.
Some benefits of the Matterport technology are:
- Creates Realistic Digital Twin: Matterport is considered reality capture, in other words, the camera captures reality “as-is” creating a realistic and near 1:1 accurate representation of a space. Users feel present in the space while exploring freely and building confidence by viewing space from any angle.
- High-Fidelity Imaging: Matterport 3D virtual tours are captured in 4K quality resulting in industry leading fidelity and sharpness. The quality is so good, it feels as real as being there.
- Increase Digital Footfall: The immersive 3D experience engages more people over time and is best used to supplement a project or marketing campaign’s reach. Virtual tours make things easier for those who live far from the site but are still interested in seeing your space.
From immersive VR marketing to as-is documentation, there are millions of ways Matterport 3D Tours can benefit your business.
Industries Using Matterport Technology
Point3D enables millions of people to virtually access space they’ve never been before with Matterport technology. It lets viewers explore the location from various viewpoints to the extent that they will feel they are in the space. We create 3D digital twins of spaces that benefit a wide range of industries such as:
- Real Estate: By showing property virtually, it reaches a wider audience online and at the same time helps pre-qualify interest. By saving in-person showings to those that have already reviewed the 3D Tour, leases and sales can be signed faster and more confidently.
- Travel and Hospitality: Hotels, resorts, outfitters, cruise ships, and airlines show their common space and model suites. Help maintain sales or lease opportunities by allowing prospects to see the space at their own pace.
- Construction: Scanning the preliminary conditions of your next real estate investment can help drive funding from interested investors and project managers. Throughout new construction, a scan of utilities such as plumbing, electric, and HVAC can benefit owners and future project managers down the line. Finished work for marketing and documentation purposes (model homes, proof of construction).
Ontario’s Leading 3D Virtual Tour Provider
At Point3D, our mission is to capture the world in 3D. Whether it’s to kickstart your next real estate investment or to showcase your businesses’ new space, capture it with Matterport 3D Tours. Our advanced knowledge of the Matterport platform and experience came from scanning thousands of spaces for hundreds of businesses. Combined with quality photography and other imaging services, Point3D creates tangible business development and marketing assets, no matter the space.
Check out the Industry solutions page to learn all types of spaces that can benefit from the Matterport 3D Tours we create.